2.Security Control Measures
- We take necessary and proper measures for the prevention of leakage, loss, or damage, and for other security control of the personal data.
- When we have an employee handle personal data, we exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over the employee concerned to ensure the control of security of the personal data concerned.
3.Maintenance of the Accuracy
4.Proper Handling of Personal Information
- When handling personal information, we specify the purpose of utilization of personal information as much as possible.
- We do not handle personal information about a person, without obtaining the prior consent of the person, beyond the scope necessary for the achievement of the Purpose of Use.
- We do not acquire personal information by a fraudulent or other dishonest means.
- When having acquired personal information, we, except in cases in which the Purpose of Utilization has already been publicly announced, promptly notify the person of the Purpose of Utilization or publicly announce the Purpose of Utilization.
- When we acquire such personal information on a person as is written in an agreement or other document (including a record made by an electronic method, a magnetic method, or any other method not recognizable to human senses.) as a result of concluding an agreement with the person or acquire such personal information on a person as is written in a document directly from the person, we expressly show the Purpose of Use in advance.
- We do not change the Purpose of Utilization beyond the scope which is reasonably considered that the Purpose of Utilization after the change is duly related to that before the change.
- When we have changed the Purpose of Utilization, we notify the person of the changed Purpose of Utilization or publicly announce it.
- We do not provide personal data to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the person
5.Entrustment of Personal Information
- We entrust the handling of personal data within the scope necessary for the achievement of the Purpose of Utilization
- When we entrusts an individual with the handling of personal data in whole or in part, we exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over the trustee to ensure the security control of the entrusted personal data.
6.Request of Disclosure
- When we are requested by a person a notice of the Purpose of Utilization of retained personal data, disclosure of retained personal data, correction, addition, or deletion of the content of retained personal data, hereinafter referred to as “Disclosure”, as may lead to the identification of the person concerned we disclose the retained personal data concerned without delay.
- Where we are requested by a person a discontinuance of the utilization or erasure of retained personal data, and discontinuance of the provision of retained personal data to a third party, hereinafter referred to as “Discontinuance of the Utilization”, as may lead to the identification of the person concerned, and where it is found that the request has a reason, we stop providing the retained personal data concerned to a third party without delay.
- When we do not take all or part of the measures requested by a person or that we take different measures, we notify and endeavor to explain the reasons to a person.
7.Inquiries and Complaints
- We endeavor to appropriately and promptly process complaints about the handling of personal information.
- We endeavor to establish a system necessary for achieving the purpose set forth in the preceding paragraph.
Publication of particulars based on Act on the Protection of Personal Information
Name of entity handling personal information:Japan Properties Co., Ltd.
Purpose of Utilization of personal data:Disclosure of property information
Contact : TEL:03-5411-7500 / email:email@example.com